20% OFF All cakes all week from the 8th – 12th February. Check out our selection on our online menu http://basilian.ps-shop.co and collect from rear of Aspire building. Call 020 8420 6724 for collection instructions. Available from 8am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Continental blend coffee is sourced from Honduras and Columbia using 100% Arabica beans, with flavour notes of hazelnut and chocolate.
It is now available in 227g re-usable bags for £3.99
During lock-down, you can order on our online click n collect menu:
/http://basilian.ps-shop.co/ or call us on 0208 420 6724
Please collect from the back of the building during lock-down.
We like to make our sandwiches exciting and different.
We invite our customers to take advantage of the Government’s food offer. Available Monday Tuesday and Wednesday during the month of August 2020 for customers dining in only – not available take away.
We now have our coffee roasted for us to bring our customers that extra special tasting cup of coffee.
100% Arabica, medium roast is our Continental blend which our customers are loving. This is a smooth coffee leaving no bitter after taste which is perfect if you like espresso.
it is also available to take home in our 227g packets, bean or ground. Cost is £3.99 which is excellent value for this grade of coffee.
We will occasionally bring in a guest coffee for those who like to experiment. Enjoy!
Our temporary opening hours during August are:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 2.00pm
Saturday and Sunday closed.
1. Until the 25th July, you can only enter the shop via the slope at the back and from then also via the main entrance of Aspire. A sanitizer dispenser is located by the toilets at the entrance to the shop. Please use this or your own. If you prefer, washing facilities are in the washrooms.
2. If you are taking away, stand on the floor markings whilst waiting for your order or be guided by the member of staff. Orders will be called out and placed on the end of the counter below the chalkboard.
3. If you want a cold drink from the drinks fridge or any other item, ask the member of staff to get it for you.
4. During busy periods, if you are sitting in, place your order, wait for your drink and take it to your table. The cafe staff will bring your food. When your have finished, leave your plates on the table and a member of staff will clear it once you have left.
5. At all times, please be guided by the cafe staff.
6. For trace and track purposes, you may leave your details, name and phone number only, which we will dispose of after 21 days. Your details will not be used for any marketing reasons. Leaving your details is voluntary and we will not refuse to serve you if you feel uncomfortable with this.
7. A maximum of 16 people are allowed in the shop at any one time, if you feel it is busy, ask the cafe staff for guidance.
8. Use common sense at all times. Follow the one-way floor markings whilst entering or leaving the shop.
9. Stay safe, control the virus, save lives at Basilian.
10. Thank you for your cooperation.
In addition to the above, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures using faster acting sanitizers on all surfaces and more thorough cleaning procedures before and at the end of the day.
Please remember you can click and collect at :
Our menu changes weekly, your feedback is welcomed.
Our click and collect menu is available from tomorrow. You can access the menu by adding the link:
to your browser. Save it for ease in the future.
- Place your order by 12 if you can, it doesn’t matter if its later but no later than 12.30 would be helpful, (you can still order in the shop)
- Give us an approximate pick up time,
- Pay and add anything else on collection.
- Available Monday – Friday
The menu is restricted to 9 food items, drinks and breakfast. The food items will be varied weekly to give our customers a different choice each week.
Your feedback and any ideas are appreciated.
At last! We are re-opening from this Monday July 13th with restricted hours between 8.30am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday. We will update you with week end hours very soon but for now will be closed the week end of 18th & 19th.
During the next 2 two weeks entrance by visitors can only be made via the back of the building, up the slope. Staff can use their usual means.
Please observe our social distancing rules for everybody’s safety.
We have a restricted menu with a click and collect facility which will be published tomorrow.
Having spent the day at the cafe today we have decided to re-open Monday 13th July, times to be published on our social media. Thanks to all those who popped in for a complimentary hot drink today.
Please follow us on FB (@basilian.co.uk) and Instagram (basilain_at_aspire) for updates and more.