1. Until the 25th July, you can only enter the shop via the slope at the back and from then also via the main entrance of Aspire. A sanitizer dispenser is located by the toilets at the entrance to the shop. Please use this or your own. If you prefer, washing facilities are in the washrooms.
2. If you are taking away, stand on the floor markings whilst waiting for your order or be guided by the member of staff. Orders will be called out and placed on the end of the counter below the chalkboard.
3. If you want a cold drink from the drinks fridge or any other item, ask the member of staff to get it for you.
4. During busy periods, if you are sitting in, place your order, wait for your drink and take it to your table. The cafe staff will bring your food. When your have finished, leave your plates on the table and a member of staff will clear it once you have left.
5. At all times, please be guided by the cafe staff.
6. For trace and track purposes, you may leave your details, name and phone number only, which we will dispose of after 21 days. Your details will not be used for any marketing reasons. Leaving your details is voluntary and we will not refuse to serve you if you feel uncomfortable with this.
7. A maximum of 16 people are allowed in the shop at any one time, if you feel it is busy, ask the cafe staff for guidance.
8. Use common sense at all times. Follow the one-way floor markings whilst entering or leaving the shop.
9. Stay safe, control the virus, save lives at Basilian.
10. Thank you for your cooperation.
In addition to the above, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures using faster acting sanitizers on all surfaces and more thorough cleaning procedures before and at the end of the day.
Please remember you can click and collect at :
Our menu changes weekly, your feedback is welcomed.