We like to make our sandwiches exciting and different.
We invite our customers to take advantage of the Government’s food offer. Available Monday Tuesday and Wednesday during the month of August 2020 for customers dining in only – not available take away.
We now have our coffee roasted for us to bring our customers that extra special tasting cup of coffee.
100% Arabica, medium roast is our Continental blend which our customers are loving. This is a smooth coffee leaving no bitter after taste which is perfect if you like espresso.
it is also available to take home in our 227g packets, bean or ground. Cost is £3.99 which is excellent value for this grade of coffee.
We will occasionally bring in a guest coffee for those who like to experiment. Enjoy!
Our temporary opening hours during August are:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 2.00pm
Saturday and Sunday closed.
1. Until the 25th July, you can only enter the shop via the slope at the back and from then also via the main entrance of Aspire. A sanitizer dispenser is located by the toilets at the entrance to the shop. Please use this or your own. If you prefer, washing facilities are in the washrooms.
2. If you are taking away, stand on the floor markings whilst waiting for your order or be guided by the member of staff. Orders will be called out and placed on the end of the counter below the chalkboard.
3. If you want a cold drink from the drinks fridge or any other item, ask the member of staff to get it for you.
4. During busy periods, if you are sitting in, place your order, wait for your drink and take it to your table. The cafe staff will bring your food. When your have finished, leave your plates on the table and a member of staff will clear it once you have left.
5. At all times, please be guided by the cafe staff.
6. For trace and track purposes, you may leave your details, name and phone number only, which we will dispose of after 21 days. Your details will not be used for any marketing reasons. Leaving your details is voluntary and we will not refuse to serve you if you feel uncomfortable with this.
7. A maximum of 16 people are allowed in the shop at any one time, if you feel it is busy, ask the cafe staff for guidance.
8. Use common sense at all times. Follow the one-way floor markings whilst entering or leaving the shop.
9. Stay safe, control the virus, save lives at Basilian.
10. Thank you for your cooperation.
In addition to the above, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures using faster acting sanitizers on all surfaces and more thorough cleaning procedures before and at the end of the day.
Please remember you can click and collect at :
Our menu changes weekly, your feedback is welcomed.
Our click and collect menu is available from tomorrow. You can access the menu by adding the link:
to your browser. Save it for ease in the future.
- Place your order by 12 if you can, it doesn’t matter if its later but no later than 12.30 would be helpful, (you can still order in the shop)
- Give us an approximate pick up time,
- Pay and add anything else on collection.
- Available Monday – Friday
The menu is restricted to 9 food items, drinks and breakfast. The food items will be varied weekly to give our customers a different choice each week.
Your feedback and any ideas are appreciated.
At last! We are re-opening from this Monday July 13th with restricted hours between 8.30am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday. We will update you with week end hours very soon but for now will be closed the week end of 18th & 19th.
During the next 2 two weeks entrance by visitors can only be made via the back of the building, up the slope. Staff can use their usual means.
Please observe our social distancing rules for everybody’s safety.
We have a restricted menu with a click and collect facility which will be published tomorrow.
Having spent the day at the cafe today we have decided to re-open Monday 13th July, times to be published on our social media. Thanks to all those who popped in for a complimentary hot drink today.
Please follow us on FB (@basilian.co.uk) and Instagram (basilain_at_aspire) for updates and more.
This week, commencing the 6th July we shall be at the shop taking delivery of stock and making final preparations for opening. Access and egress whilst the leisure centre is closed will be via the slope at the back of the shop, look out for the Basilian flag. Please observe social distancing guidelines. On Monday the 6th July, RNOH staff and our regulars are welcome to pop in for a complimentary coffee. 1 per person. No food will be available Monday.
From Tuesday 7th July we shall have a limited menu which we will advertise daily on the board and post on social media until we finalise our temporary menu which you can order online or at the shop from the 13th July.
Things will definitely be different, but we guarantee all our customers that our quality and freshness will remain the same. We will not compromise on portions and quality.
Any comments are welcomed.
Almost there with the cleaning. The shop has had a fresh coat of paint and a spruce up. This week we’re throwing away old food stock and replacing with fresh stock. We are doing our risk assessment for both our customers’ and staff safety.
Due to the Government restrictions on leisure centre re-opening delays we do not have an official re-opening date yet. To keep up to date please follow us on Facebook (@basilian.co.uk) and Instagram (basilian_at_aspire)